Last Updated on March 7, 2023 by MBA Gateway Team
ESCP Business School is a European business school with a rich history from 1819. With six campuses across Europe, ESCP offers a diverse range of MBA programs that prepare students for successful careers in the global business world. The school is renowned for its focus on practical learning, international exposure, and experiential education. Accredited by leading international bodies for business education, ESCP consistently ranks among the top business schools worldwide.
- Paris, France
- London, United Kingdom
- Berlin, Germany
- Madrid, Spain
- Turin, Italy
- Warsaw, Poland
About ESCP MBA Programs
ESCP Business School offers a range of MBA programs to suit different career goals and interests. The programs include:
- Full-time MBA: A 12 to 18-month program that provides a comprehensive business education and prepares students for leadership roles in a range of industries.
- Executive MBA: A 15 to a 24-month program designed for experienced professionals seeking to advance their careers. It offers a flexible schedule and focuses on developing leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- Part-time MBA: A 24-month program that allows students to balance their work and study commitments. It includes weekend and evening classes and offers a choice of specializations.
- Online MBA: A 18 to 36-month program that provides a flexible and convenient way to earn an MBA degree. It includes live online classes, self-paced study, and a choice of specializations.
Specializations available ESCP Business School offers a range of specializations that allow students to tailor their MBA program to their career goals. The specializations include:
- Strategy and Consulting
- Energy Management
- International Management
- Luxury and Hospitality Management
Duration of programs The duration of ESCP’s MBA programs varies depending on the program and the mode of study. The full-time MBA program is typically completed in 12 to 18 months, while the executive MBA program takes 15 to 24 months. The part-time MBA program is designed to be completed in 24 months, and the online MBA program can take between 18 and 36 months to complete.
Admission requirements and process Admission to ESCP’s MBA programs is highly competitive, and the school looks for candidates with a strong academic background, professional experience, and leadership potential. The admission requirements and process may vary depending on the program, but generally include:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Professional experience (usually 2-5 years)
- GMAT or GRE scores
- English language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement or essay
- Application fee
The admission process typically involves an online application, followed by an interview with an admissions representative. Some programs may also require additional interviews or assessments. It is recommended to visit ESCP’s website for more specific information on the admission requirements and process for each program.
Curriculum and Coursework
ESCP’s MBA curriculum combines core courses, elective courses, and experiential learning opportunities to provide students with a comprehensive business education. The coursework is designed to develop essential skills such as leadership, strategic thinking, and communication. Additionally, ESCP’s MBA program offers international exposure and study abroad opportunities to give students a global perspective.
Faculty and Research
ESCP’s faculty consists of experienced professionals and academics who bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the classroom. The faculty members are involved in cutting-edge research and publication, and they work closely with students to mentor and guide them. Additionally, ESCP’s faculty and research centers conduct research in various areas such as finance, entrepreneurship, and sustainability.
Student Life and Community
ESCP provides a vibrant and diverse student community that offers numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth. The school has a range of student organizations and clubs that cater to various interests such as entrepreneurship, marketing, and consulting. Additionally, ESCP provides various resources and facilities to support student life, including accommodation, career services, and campus events. The school’s alumni network is also highly engaged and offers valuable support and networking opportunities for current students and graduates.
ESCP Business School is consistently ranked among the top business schools in Europe and the world. Some of the recent rankings and recognitions include:
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021: Ranked #11 in Europe and #31 in the world
- QS Global MBA Rankings 2022: Ranked #17 in Europe and #43 in the world
- The Economist Full-time MBA Ranking 2021: Ranked #11 in Europe and #33 in the world
- Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2021: Ranked #2 in France for the MBA program
Each campus of ESCP is accredited by their respective countries’ Ministry of Education. Along with this, ESCP’s MBA programs are also accredited by leading international bodies, including the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and the Association of MBAs (AMBA). These accreditations reflect ESCP’s commitment to providing high-quality business education and preparing students for successful careers in the global business world.